Let's organise a workshop to bring together people from Debian stable/testing security and Ubuntu and discuss and implement a structure that will allow us to reduce redundancy in the infrastructure and work better together in the future (less work for everyone, more output!)
The mini-conf will be held at the annual Oldenburg Linux Conference.
There is an IRC sub-mini-conf planned so we can involve a few people who cannot attend personally. The timing has not been nailed down yet.
- Micah Anderson (testing security): interested, free, needs sponsorship
- Wichert Akkerman (stable security): no reply yet
- Dan Jacobowitz: too inactive (said so in private reply to madduck)
- Joey Hess (testing security): probably free, needs sponsoring for flight
- Steve Kemp (stable security): not available
- Martin Krafft (outsider): available, will be present
- Noah Meyerhans (stable security): not feasible for him to travel to Europe
- Moritz Muehlenhoff (testing security): available, will be present
- Martin Pitt (Ubuntu security): will attend IRC sub-mini-conf
- Martin Schulze (stable security): available, will be present
- Michael Stone (stable security): not interested
- Matt Zimmerman (stable security): no reply yet
- Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña: will attend IRC sub-mini-conf