Debian SCAP Guide
This page is a TODO/IDEAS list to implement a SCAP guide for Debian.
- Define the Profiles we want.
- What are Debian CPEs (platform, family?)
- Define distribution we target (typically: testing then stable)
- How to let our derivative fork easily?
- How to cooperate with scap-security-guide
- Test infrastructure?
- Compare: our supported checks, upstream checks, and a wishlist.
- Each SCAP probe should be tested, both in unstable and testing
- Each Debian distribution should be evaluated, for each relevant profile.
- Write docs
- Define communication channels so contributors can follow and participate (IRC, mailing list, etc.)
- Translating the SCAP guide
- Support older distribution
- provide framework so maintainers can provide probes in their packages