Revision 1 as of 2015-08-18 10:02:15
Done: packaging openscap and scap-workbench
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
== Done ==
* Package DebianPkg:openscap (Bug:522265)
* Package scap-workbench (Bug:750138 upload pending)
Debian SCAP Guide
This page is a TODO/IDEAS list to implement a SCAP guide for Debian.
- Define the Profiles we want.
- What are Debian CPEs (platform, family?)
- Define distribution we target (typically: testing then stable)
- How to let our derivative fork easily?
- How to cooperate with scap-security-guide
- Test infrastructure?
- Compare: our supported checks, upstream checks, and a wishlist.
- Each SCAP probe should be tested, both in unstable and testing
- Each Debian distribution should be evaluated, for each relevant profile.
- Write docs
- Translating the SCAP guide
- Support older distribution
- provide framework so maintainers can provide probes in their packages