Debian Sarge Release Parties
Alphabetic list of parties, by country and city:
- When: 2005-06-10 21:00 CEST
Where: Café "Domus" http://www.domusleuven.be/
Who: at least LukClaes, Wouter Verhelst and Peter de Schrijver (p2), but more people are most certainly welcome
Czech republic: Brno
- When: 2005-06-24 18:00 CEST
- Where: King’s Head Restaurant
More info: http://debian.tucnacek.org
- When: 2005-06-07 18:30 CEST
Where: "The Old Emerald Isle" http://www.old-emerald-isle.de/
- Who: possibly only a few drinkers in the corner of the pub, not a real party
- When: 2005-06-17 20:00 CEST
Where: "The c-base" http://www.c-base.org/
Who: Members of the debianforum.de Community, all other (future) Debian users are welcome too
Mexico: Mexico City
- When: 2005-06-16 20:00 CDT
- Where: Hamburguesas Memorables, Insurgentes Sur 612.
- Who: Members of Debian Mexico UG.
More info: http://www.debianmexico.org/?q=node/10
- When: not decided (see more information for details)
- Where: not decided (see more information for details)
- What: have dinner and drink beer?
- When: 2005-06-18, 18:00 EET
- Where: In front of Politehnica Timişoara main entrance
- What: drink beer and talk
More information: http://www.tmlug.ro
Slovakia: Povazska Bystrica
- When: Saturday 2005-06-25, probably starting 17:00
- Where: "Biely Oblak"
- What: Tea, linux, debian, talk
- Who: Whoever
More information: debian at herrman dot sk |||| http://dogmat.us/DebianSargeReleaseParty/ |||| debian at dogmat dot us
- When: Saturday 2005-06-11, starting ca. 17:00
- Where: Irchelpark.
- Some people will meet at 16.00 at the 'Irchel' tram station.
http://www.plaene.unizh.ch/lageplaene/irchel3d.html#ankermap -- the place is somewhere in the woods behind building 68.
- What: Informal get-together
- Bring: wear your Debian shirt :-). Bring your own food and beverages, there are public fireplaces. And don't forget your keysigning stuff!
- Who: Debian developers, Debian users, innocent bystanders, ...
UK: North-East England
I'm keen to meet up with any developers in NE England to say hello and sign some keys. Sarge release party seems good enough an excuse! I see a couple of developers listed for this area. If anyone is keen, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (note: not a DD). I live in Newcastle.
- When: 2005-06-26 most likely
- Who: Ari Pollak is the haphazard organizer
More-Info: to come as it gets figured out. Contact email@example.com if you're interested
USA: Chicago, IL
- When: Sunday, 2005-06-19, 3pm
- What: BBQ/Picnic
Who: Dirk Eddelbuettel, Biella Coleman, Karl Fogel, John Billings, Micah Anderson, Walter Esler, Daniel Delapava. Dirk (firstname.lastname@example.org) is keeping track. Sort of.
- Where: "The Point" of Burnham Park in Hyde Park, where the extension of 55th meets the lake.
- When: 2005-06-11
USA: Portland, OR
- When: 2005-06-11 4pm
- What: BBQ
- Who: Steve Langasek
- Where: west Beaverton; contact Steve for directions