Reducing the Debian Installation Footprint
It may be useful to reduce the installation footprint on Embedded systems, or on older computers or laptops with limited drive space, or in cases where a small installation is preferred.
* ["?NonCriticalPackages"] Removing non-critical packages
* ["?SmallReplacements"] Replace packages with smaller equivalents
* ["?LocalePurge"] Remove unnecessary locale files
* ["?ManForeignPurge"] Remove foreign language man files
* ["?CopyrightPurge"] Remove copyright files
* ["RebuildTCC"] Rebuilding packages using the Tiny C Compiler