Go language added
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
''For programming applications, see [[ProgrammingApplication|here]].''
|Line 62:||Line 60:|
= Go =
* ''golang'' - Metapackage for Go programming language. (DebPkg:golang)
* ''golang-go'' - Compiler for Go programming language. (DebPkg:golang-go)
* ''golang-doc'' - Oficial documentation for Go programming language. (DebPkg:golang-doc)
* ''golang-src'' - Source code of Go programming language. (DebPkg:golang-src
* ''gccgo'' - Go compiler using gcc as backend to generate optimised code. (DebPkg:gccgo)
|Line 127:||Line 133:|
Note: GTK, QT are not languages, they are gui toolkits.
- GNAT is an Ada compiler. It supports all versions of the language, i.e. Ada 2012, Ada 2005, Ada 95 and Ada 83 (however at the time of writing there are troubles with compiling Ada 2012 code)
- i386 binary Debian package available at
algol68toc_1.18_i386.deb All you need to write Algol 68 programs which run at the command line.
FreeBasic (libfreebasic already packaged, fbc not yet. Very Microsoft QBasic compatible (graphics))
C / C++
C# and .NET
Mono - open source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework (mono)
Vala - self-hosting and statically typed language with C#-like syntax that compiles to C, based on GLib and GObject, useful with GTK+ and GNOME (valac)
.NET Core - Microsoft's new open source .NET framework which works natively on Debian. An installation guide is available on the .NET Core Website.
openf95 (from Open64.net, not yet packaged)
golang - Metapackage for Go programming language. (golang)
golang-go - Compiler for Go programming language. (golang-go)
golang-doc - Oficial documentation for Go programming language. (golang-doc)
golang-src - Source code of Go programming language. (golang-src
gccgo - Go compiler using gcc as backend to generate optimised code. (gccgo)
gobjc (from GCC)
OCaml (i.e. Objective Caml)