link relevant wikipedia pages too
updated for hardware qualification process changes
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
|* [[https://dsa.debian.org/ports/hardware-requirements/|debian.org]]: not yet OR used for buildds | porterboxen | services|| * [[https://dsa.debian.org/ports/hardware-requirements/|Qualification]]: [[HardwareQualification/example64|documented? approved?]]
* debian.org: not yet OR used for buildds | porterboxen | services
example64el is a Debian port aimed at being an example port.
Sponsorship: Example corporation
Related ports: ?example64eb
- Debian wiki page: @PAGE@
Debian web page: https://www.debian.org/ports/example/
Related pages: ExamplePortEABI
GNU triplet: example64-linux-gnu
End-user name: 64-bit Example
summary of details: ArchitectureSpecificsMemo#Summary
- toolchain status: nothing/binutils, gcc, gdb, qemu, glibc, linux (mostly) upstreamed, cross-build toolchains ?not? available in unstable|stable
rebootstrap status: not yet/problems/working/removed
- ABI and CPU requirements status: changing/finalised
ABI documentation: example-psABI.pdf
- build-essential installability status: not yet/installable/removed
ports.d.o status: not yet/proposed/official architecture/removed
buildd status: simulator/qemu/hardware/DSA maintained hardware
- debian.org: not yet OR used for buildds | porterboxen | services
debian.net: unofficial buildds/porterboxen include foo.debian.net, bar.debian.net
debci: not yet OR running tests
Salsa CI: not yet OR running tests
GCC Compile Farm: [not] available
openSUSE Build Service: [not] available
- Community cloud vendors: not available OR available on ...
- Commercial cloud vendors: not available OR available on ...
- Release status: not released/released in ?/removed after ?
ToDo: add something about usage numbers from popcon and mirrors
Other information that needs to be added. You may want to use sub-pages for more detailed stuff.