drop extra space
add an item on other wiki/web pages
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|* Related pages: ExamplePortEABI /* Use this for pre-existing wiki/web pages related to the port or to the port family */|
example64el is a Debian port aimed at being an example port.
- Porting team: Jane Doe, John Doe, Someone Else
Sponsorship: Example corporation
Related ports: ?example64eb
- Debian wiki page: @PAGE@
Debian web page: https://www.debian.org/ports/example/
Related pages: ExamplePortEABI
GNU triplet: example64-linux-gnu
End-user name: 64-bit Example
summary of details: ArchitectureSpecificsMemo#Summary
- toolchain status: nothing/binutils, gcc, gdb, qemu, linux (mostly) upstreamed, cross-build toolchains ?not? available in unstable|stable
rebootstrap status: not yet/problems/working/removed
- ABI and CPU requirements status: changing/finalised
- build-essential installability status: not yet/installable/removed
ports.d.o status: not yet/proposed/official architecture/removed
buildd status: simulator/qemu/hardware/DSA maintained hardware
- Hardware status:
- Release status: not released/released in ?/removed after ?
Other information that needs to be added. You may want to use sub-pages for more detailed stuff.