Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/lyx Package Overview]
[http://bugs.debian.org/src:lyx Bugs], [http://email@example.com with bts-link usertags] (see [:bts-link])
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list] [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/ Archives]
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
prefer-xdg-open - Will be Debian specific until all other issue with xdg-open are solved. [http://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg133878.html Discussion on lyx-devel.]
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
I wonder if this bug still exists. Needs to be tested. --PerOlofsson
It does. See [http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.devel/browse_thread/thread/e58bfe4c2fd342cd?hl=en thread on debian-devel]. --PerOlofsson
- We should probably ask upstream to libtoolize with a newer libtool. But I'm not sure which version is needed - is it perhaps only fixed in Debian?
Provide a backport? [http://emiscabpo.wordpress.com/ Emilio] has one in his repository.
The bash_completion file can eventually be integrated upstream. [http://bugzilla.lyx.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4753 LyX Bugzilla] [http://email@example.com/msg139940.html lyx-devel]
- Review and maybe redecide the priority for texlive-latex-extra and other packages from texlive-extra.
- Cleanup the Replaces and Conflicts at some point.
Issue forwarded to lyx-devel
[http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=122625674822056&w=2 Empty images/commands directory created by make install.]
[http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=122625876224722&w=2 lyx.1 manpage .Sp warning]
[http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnDebian Debian page in the LyX wiki]
[http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/devel/lyx/ LyX packaging for Fedora]
[http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/app-office/lyx/ LyX packaging for Gentoo]