Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/lyx Package Overview]
[http://bugs.debian.org/src:lyx Bugs], [http://email@example.com with bts-link usertags] (see [:bts-link])
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list] [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/ Archives]
- Handle the remaining 8 bugs in the BTS
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
- lyxclient-man-nonascii-char - should this go upstream?
- 05.configure.py_prog_prefer - not sure if upstream will accept this patch
Brought both up on the [http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=119558615822037&w=2 lyx-devel list]. --SvenHoexter
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
I wonder if this bug still exists. Needs to be tested. --PerOlofsson
Provide a backport of 1.5.2 for etch users? [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/2007-November/002165.html (discussion)]
- Make sure that we comply with the new policy and bump the policy version no. for lyx and dvipost.
- With 1.5.3 we should try to list and close all resolved-upstream bugs in the changelog.
Bugreports without further feedback
[http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=440307 #440307 Difficult to select text and change figure text settings] Tagged unreproduceable and no further feedback from Gudjon. Feels a bit strange because he has been active and the report is a recent one. --SvenHoexter Note: According to Per there has been some private discussion but the bug only appeared on amd64 kernels.
[http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnDebian Debian pkg Wiki site in the Lyx Wiki]