Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/pkg-lyx Package Overview]
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list]
Urgent: Get a new upstream version uploaded which builds with gcc-4.1 so that the transition can be completed. I'm aiming for 1.4.1 currently (pelle)
- [done] Additional package dvipost
- Frontends: qt and xforms
- [done] Get a Subversion repository at Alioth.
- Fix bugs
[done in SVN] Edit the short description - do not start with "A" http://www.de.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis
- Rework the post* scripts to be only called when really necessary
- remove the commented out lines from rules
look which changes to the packaging are required - Diff between 1.3.6 packaging and Georgs unoffical package is here: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/debstuff/136-vs-142georg.diff
sort out the bugreports -> ask for feedback for all others
- put the debian dir in subversion and find out how svn-buildpackage works
- Which version is the right one unless 1.4.2 is released - 1.3.6+1.4.2svn2006..., 1.4.1+1.4.2svn2006..., 1.4.2svn2006...
- Should we recommend rcs and dvipost or depend on them?
- Make it binNMU-safe.
- Break dependency loop?
lyx-qt and lyx-xforms should only depend directly on the libraries they really use. See http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/11/msg00016.html