converted to 1.6 markup
some todo updates: bugzilla -> trac migration, backport for lenny and xft-fonts
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|* Provide a backport? [[http://emiscabpo.wordpress.com/|Emilio]] has one in his repository.||* Provide a backport for Lenny|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
| * Move latex-xft-fonts binary package into the lyx source package.
* Migrate all forwarded Bugs from the old Bugzilla links to the new Trac setup used upstream.
Subversion repository at Alioth. Browse
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
prefer-xdg-open - Will be Debian specific until all other issue with xdg-open are solved. Discussion on lyx-devel.
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
I wonder if this bug still exists. Needs to be tested. --PerOlofsson
- We should probably ask upstream to libtoolize with a newer libtool. But I'm not sure which version is needed - is it perhaps only fixed in Debian?
- Provide a backport for Lenny
- Cleanup the Replaces and Conflicts at some point.
- Move latex-xft-fonts binary package into the lyx source package.
- Migrate all forwarded Bugs from the old Bugzilla links to the new Trac setup used upstream.