Bug count -2
Patches now commited to upstream trunk/1.6
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|Brought both up on the [http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=119558615822037&w=2 lyx-devel list]. --SvenHoexter||Thanks to Andre' Poenitz both are now in trunk(1.6), they might be synced back to 1.5 in the future (Andre has no checkout of 1.5 to commit them) --SvenHoexter|
Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/lyx Package Overview]
[http://bugs.debian.org/src:lyx Bugs], [http://firstname.lastname@example.org with bts-link usertags] (see [:bts-link])
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list] [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/ Archives]
- Handle the remaining 6 bugs in the BTS
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
- lyxclient-man-nonascii-char - should this go upstream?
- 05.configure.py_prog_prefer - not sure if upstream will accept this patch
Thanks to Andre' Poenitz both are now in trunk(1.6), they might be synced back to 1.5 in the future (Andre has no checkout of 1.5 to commit them) --SvenHoexter
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
I wonder if this bug still exists. Needs to be tested. --PerOlofsson
Provide a backport of 1.5.2 for etch users? [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/2007-November/002165.html (discussion)]
- Make sure that we comply with the new policy and bump the policy version no. for lyx and dvipost.
- With 1.5.3 we should try to list and close all resolved-upstream bugs in the changelog.
Bugreports without further feedback
[http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=440307 #440307 Difficult to select text and change figure text settings] Tagged unreproduceable and no further feedback from Gudjon. Feels a bit strange because he has been active and the report is a recent one. --SvenHoexter Note: According to Per there has been some private discussion but the bug only appeared on amd64 kernels.
[http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnDebian Debian pkg Wiki site in the Lyx Wiki]