removed hebrew bug closed by Per from the listing
Assertions disabled. Task solved.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
| * Decide early if we would like to enable assertions with the next stable Debian release [http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=410175 #410175]
* I say yes. It's better to catch bugs by having assertions enabled than risking data corruption or similar. --PerOlofsson
* I see two arguments for no. a) Upstream default is no and b) it seems to annoy users. I'm unsure which POV should weight more and I don't know how high the risk to loose data really is. --SvenHoexter
* You're right - we should do what upstream does by default. Maybe we should ask them though, if the default is a good one. --PerOlofsson
* Posted something, feel free to add more questions. [http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=119505360524803&w=2 lyx-devel] --SvenHoexter
Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/lyx Package Overview]
[http://bugs.debian.org/src:lyx Bugs], [http://email@example.com with bts-link usertags] (see [:bts-link])
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list] [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/ Archives]
- Fix bugs in the BTS
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
- lyxclient-man-nonascii-char - should this go upstream?
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
Provide a backport of 1.5.2 for etch users? [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/2007-November/002165.html (discussion)]
Bugreports without further feedback
[http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=299778 #299778 Math panel icons are unclear] - This one had no further feedback from the reporter but I think it's fixed.
[http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=410282 #410282 hebrew letters in reveresed order in the tutorial] This one is the other half of [http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=439116 #439116]. No feedback to this one aswell. This one never got reported upstream?
[http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=179996 #179996 Hungarian translation menu foo] I hesitate to waste time with this one. a) Because it's very, very old b) because the email address of the reporter doesn't look like you can expect any feedback from it. Someone against closing it or willing to handle it? --SvenHoexter
[http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnDebian Debian pkg Wiki site in the Lyx Wiki]