we should realy setup the svn commit hook - mime stuff is in svn now
We should release 1.4.3 soon
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|* Get a 1.4.3 package out the door!|
Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/lyx Package Overview]
[http://bugs.debian.org/src:lyx Bugs], [http://firstname.lastname@example.org with bts-link usertags] (see [:bts-link])
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list] [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/ Archives]
- Get a 1.4.3 package out the door!
- Fix bugs in the BTS
- Should we recommend rcs and dvipost or depend on them?
- This problem applies to many of LyX's dependencies...
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
01.boost_limits - code seems to be reworked in the boost upstream source. Need to wait until the LyX upstream resyncs with the boost upstream. Alternative: Wait for LyX 1.5 where we can use an external boost lib from Debian. [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/2006-June/000898.html Discussion]
Take a look at the manpage error warnings from lintian - [http://lintian.debian.org/reports/mDebian_LyX_Maintainers.html#lyx Lintian check]
- Setup a svn commit hook anouncing the changes to a mailinglist