todo list update
Move project to salsa.d.o
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|LyX is collaboratively maintained in the pkg-lyx Alioth project. lyx is up for adoption, see [[DebianBug:634757|#634757 (lyx)]].||LyX is collaboratively maintained on salsa.debian.org.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|* Git repository [[http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-lyx/lyx.git|Browse]]||* Git repository [[https://salsa.debian.org/debian/lyx|Browse]]|
LyX is collaboratively maintained on salsa.debian.org. It's currently maintained with the git-buildpackage toolchain in conjunction with pristine-tar and tarball imports, thus still disconnected from the upstream git repository.
Git repository Browse
- Decide on elyxer future, either removal or general maintenance update like maintainer address required
Remove ttf-lyx transitional package. -> removed in git/master
- Requires bug filling for remaining reverse dependencies.
- Reassign all open bugs from ttf-lyx to fonts-lyx.
forward spelling patches to upstream and produce more of them - started with http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10678 - closed, should be better with 2.3.x on-wards
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
- Since at least 2.1.0 there is a build dependency on bc to compare Qt versions, see also:
Lintian warning: "I: lyx: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lyx collapsable collapsible" - got forwarded by SvenHoexter some time ago to upstream, but was declined by a general disagreement about the correct spelling depending on country you're in.