Remove add-desktop-keywords TODO item, since it has been fixed upstream.
Remove note about reproducible builds since LyX's #9415 has been fixed.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
|* Issue of reproducible builds raised in [[http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9415|#9415]]|
LyX is collaboratively maintained in the pkg-lyx Alioth project. lyx is up for adoption, see #634757 (lyx). It's currently maintained with the git-buildpackage toolchain in conjunction with pristine-tar and tarball imports, thus still disconnected from the upstream git repository.
Git repository Browse
- remove .menu file in favour of .desktop
- Remove ttf-lyx transitional package.
- Requires bug filling for remaining reverse dependencies.
- Reassign all open bugs from ttf-lyx to fonts-lyx.
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
- Since at least 2.1.0 there is a build dependency on bc to compare Qt versions, see also:
Lintian warning: "I: lyx: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lyx collapsable collapsible" - got forwarded by SvenHoexter some time ago to upstream, but was declined by a general disagreement about the correct spelling depending on country you're in.