|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* Integrate changes from Ubuntu.|
Subversion repository at Alioth. [http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-lyx Browse]
[http://packages.qa.debian.org/lyx Package Overview]
[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-lyx-devel pkg-lyx-devel mailing list] [http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/ Archives]
- Fix bugs in the BTS
- Upload 1.4.2 (not released yet)
- Rework the post* scripts to be only called when really necessary
- remove the commented out lines from rules
look which changes to the packaging are required - Diff between 1.3.6 packaging and Georgs unoffical package is here: ftp://hxt.homelinux.org/debstuff/136-vs-142georg.diff
sort out the bugreports -> ask for feedback for all others
- Which version is the right one unless 1.4.2 is released - 1.3.6+1.4.2svn2006..., 1.4.1+1.4.2svn2006..., 1.4.2svn2006...
- The version number must be lower than 1.4.2-1. Use dpkg --compare-versions to check.
- Should we recommend rcs and dvipost or depend on them?
- Make it binNMU-safe.
- Send patches upstream.
- Maybe we can speed up the build process with Georg's changes...