bug moving done
small status update and reference links boost-mt issue
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
|* boost-mt - Georg proposed a [[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/attachments/20090517/e6c6e1d1/attachment-0001.diff|patch]] to solve it upstream. Waiting for inclusion. Discussion [[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/2009-May/003212.html|one]] and [[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/2009-May/003223.html|two]].|
|Line 19:||Line 20:|
|* Move latex-xft-fonts binary package into the lyx source package.||* latex-xft-ftons need a transitional package or Replaces/Provides/Conflicts in ttf-lyx.|
Subversion repository at Alioth. Browse
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
I wonder if this bug still exists. Needs to be tested. --PerOlofsson
- We should probably ask upstream to libtoolize with a newer libtool. But I'm not sure which version is needed - is it perhaps only fixed in Debian?
- Provide a backport for Lenny
- Cleanup the Replaces and Conflicts at some point.
- latex-xft-ftons need a transitional package or Replaces/Provides/Conflicts in ttf-lyx.
Maybe package eLyXer under the pkg-lyx umbrella?