add eLyXer to the todo list
bug moving done
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
|* Migrate all forwarded Bugs from the old Bugzilla links to the new Trac setup used upstream.|
Subversion repository at Alioth. Browse
- Send patches upstream. We should aim at having a minimal packaging, as much as possible should be sent upstream. Only Debian-specific and "packaging-specific" stuff should be kept.
prefer-xdg-open - Will be Debian specific until all other issue with xdg-open are solved. Discussion on lyx-devel.
- Solve the rpath problem on amd64.
I wonder if this bug still exists. Needs to be tested. --PerOlofsson
- We should probably ask upstream to libtoolize with a newer libtool. But I'm not sure which version is needed - is it perhaps only fixed in Debian?
- Provide a backport for Lenny
- Cleanup the Replaces and Conflicts at some point.
- Move latex-xft-fonts binary package into the lyx source package.
Maybe package eLyXer under the pkg-lyx umbrella?