Open issues for the Perl 5.22 transition + coordinating
Issues which show up in the transition tracker
- qdbm, subversion: these seem to be victims of an openjdk-7 jre SIGSEGV regression on arm64
- ntyni asked about this on #debian-arm, needs proper investigation etc.
libdevel-bt-perl is a long-standing problem (721421)
- we should probably make the survive test suite failures as they generally seem to be issues in gdb rather libdevel-bt-perl
- but libdevel-bt-perl is a leaf package I think so it can go for now (ntyni)
libalien-wxwidgets-perl: wxwidgets version detection logic broken and not binNMU safe (808284)
- ifeffit is non-free, needs a bug and a manual upload
libb-hooks-op-check-entersubforcv-perl: longstanding issue, can be removed from testing: (787499)
- libsbml: pochu will poke mono people
- postgresql-9.4: to investigate when buildd.debian.org back
rrdtool: FTBFS on mips: `FAIL: tune2 805391
- postgresql-9.4: test suite failures, maybe libxml2 related?
- reproducible.d.n last successfully built this on 20151211