|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|* PhD Student at INRIA Bordeaux|
|Line 10:||Line 9:|
| * Debian Maintainer
* Former PhD Student at INRIA Bordeaux
|Line 11:||Line 12:|
|* Debian Maintainer|
|Line 84:||Line 84:|
|* DevilDriver||* !DevilDriver|
- Python and C enthusiast
- Debian Maintainer
- Former PhD Student at INRIA Bordeaux
- Former student at ENS Cachan
I mostly work in QA and packaging
- QA is great
- All hail QA
- Do reproducible packages
- Do work on QA apps (tracker, lintian if you like perl, etc)
- Did I say that I believe in QA?
- Mostly python packages
- Little C packages too
- Use debhelper, but learn how the backend works
- Use pybuild
Applied maths to cardiology.
gpg --recv-keys 0x9AE04D986400E3B67528F4930D442664194974E2
I mostly listen to metal music. Metal is kind of a generic term, and there is a LOT of genres under this umbrella (heavy, death, grindcore, black (ew), speed, power, symphonic, symphonic black, trash, industrial, NDH, flok, etc.).
Here is a list of things I listen to. It's absolutely not exhaustive and there is no preference order.
A first note @indus/NDH
Industrial metal and NDH (Neue Deutsche Härte) are frequently mixed in, because the line between them is kind of blurred. Originally, Industrial is Heavy Metal with Electronic Dance Music influence where as NDH is kind of the reverse. Rammstein got initially in the NDH subclass before becoming acknowledged as an indus group. So these categories are quite a reflect of my opinion.
- Ost+Front (very good, yet not well know, give it a try)
- Turmion Kätilöt
- Blue Stahli
- (A little of) Mass Hysteria
- Tanzwut (also seen as indus)
- Oomph! (although it's kind of always categorized as Indus)
- Schwarzer Engel (+ symphonic + gothic)
- Kotiteollisuus (with pop/rock influence)
- Rise Of The Northstar
- Ultra Vomit (parodic)
- Dimmu Borgir
- Equilibrium (with epic black metal influence, yeah bro)
I hate black metal.
- Porcupine Tree
Sabaton (mid between power & heavy)
Pirate (yeah, this exists, it's folk, but which makes you believe you're on a fucking boat)