- Name: Ana Lucia Ferrin
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: NYC, USA
Education completed or in progress (i.e., university, major/concentration, degree level, and graduation year): City College of New York, Bachelor in Psychology, 2007, Per Scholas Institute of Technology, Comptia A+ Hardware & Software certification, Microsoft Certification, April 2013
- How did you hear about this program? Brian Gupta Linux NYC
- Please describe your experience with Debian as a user and as a contributor (Please include the information about the required contribution you made to the project you are interested in here): I have been studying the DI-i18n documentation and collaborating with the sublevel files required.
- What project(s) are you interested in (these can be in the same or different organizations)? Reviving an abandoned Debian Installer translation-Albanian, and if time allows I will like to collaborate on another language
- Who is a possible mentor for the project you are most interested in? Christian Perrier
- Please describe the details and the timeline of the work you plan to accomplish on the project you are most interested in (discuss these first with the mentor of the project): I plan to spend 40 hours a week in order complete the Debian Translation project
- Will you have any other time commitments, such as school work, another job, planned vacation, etc., between December 10, 2013 and March 10, 2014? I only intern 2 days a week at Control Group Inc.
- Background: something about yourself: technical skills, experience, etc. Who are you? I have experience other Linux based programs like Fedora, and Ubuntu. I am an aspiring developer with a true love of the technology field
- Why Debian? Why are you choosing Debian? What attracts you about Debian? I like the great community support in Debian . I also like its Architectures, it runs on a really amazingly wide range of hardware
- Are you applying for other projects in OPW? Note that letting us know about this does not impact your chances of acceptance or rejection with us; we ask this because it helps us to resolve de duplications wherein an applicant is accepted for multiple projects.: N/A