Plugin like apt-listbugs or apt-listchanges. With one of these plugins installed, *before* the packages are installed the plugin shows you extra things and gives you a chance to do something, like:
- List tags on new or upgraded software when those tags are new or have changed from last time we installed/upgraded.
- Allow user to abort after seeing the debtags list, or just email a report to deal with it later.
- Perhaps also have special actions based on some user defined tag selection:
- Software with no tags (go tag it?)
- Software with tags that may be problematic, according to some user-defined criteria (raise an alert?) e.g.
- Software this system may have a hard time using -- requires gl and we have no acceleration
- This is a kids' system and specific ratings tags are found, or game tags are found and *no* ratings tags are found.
As you can see, such a plugin might have more uses than just allowing the admin to keep an eye on ratings.