link to WikiLicensingTerms in Todo
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= Status of wiki.debian.net migration =
== TODO ==
* Kwiki had switched URL formats and supported through some hack (probably URL rewrite) old links in the form index.cgi?Foo (example : http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianInstallerFAQ). This was a switch recent enough so that we still find links with such a form in doc and should support them IMO. Currently these bring to a non-existing index.cgi page. -- FilipusKlutiero
* The german equivalent of "FrontPage" is still the default page. Probably the same thing applies for other languages. We should get rid of such "bogus" translations! -- ErichSchubert
* Deal with WikiLicencingTerms by at least proposing a license for new content. -- FilipusKlutiero
== Done ==
Sat Oct 8 00:03:05 UTC 2005: wiki.debian.net content is converted over, wiki.debian.net is now permanently read-only, and will soon start to http-redirect people to here --["Jeroen"]
* Some pages were not converted perfectly, those should be manually fixed.
* Some pages existed on both wiki.debian.org and wiki.debian.net, I (["Jeroen"]) needed to do something with that. I documented it all, and you can double-check me, and correct where needed:
* Some page's history got merged, the .org version becoming the last (current) version. You might want to check the last wiki.debian.net version to see if it has info that was dropped in the first wiki.debian.org version. List and raw data: http://spohr.debian.org/~jeroen/wiki/merged/
* Some pages were seeming manually copied from wiki.debian.net, I deleted the wiki.debian.org version and put down the wiki.debian.net version with history. The .org version might have had markup fixes that are now gone again. You might want to check that. List and raw data: http://spohr.debian.org/~jeroen/wiki/replaced/
* Some pages had seeming a much better version history in the .org version, and the .net version was a completely seperate branch, I deleted the wiki.debian.net version, but there still might be good info over there that should be merged into the .org version. List and raw data: http://spohr.debian.org/~jeroen/wiki/skipped-backmergemanually/
* Quite a number of users had on both wiki's a user page, I dropped the .net version for all of them. List and raw data: http://spohr.debian.org/~jeroen/wiki/skipped-personal/
|I'm Ramon (27) from Rzeszow, Poland. <<BR>><<BR>>
I'm learning Danish literature at a local university and I'm just about to graduate.<<BR>><<BR>>
I have a part time job in a backery.<<BR>><<BR>>
Feel free to surf to my blog ... [[http://www.fashionjewelries.com|shell jewelry]]
I'm Ramon (27) from Rzeszow, Poland.
I'm learning Danish literature at a local university and I'm just about to graduate.
I have a part time job in a backery.
Feel free to surf to my blog ... shell jewelry