|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
| * [[/Porting]] Debian on M68k.
* [[/TODO]] Task list for Linux/m68k and Debian/m68k
* [[/Autobuilder]] M68k Autobuilder/Buildds
* [[/sbuildQEMU]] - Setting up sbuild with QEMU for fast cross-compilation
* [[/Porting]] - Debian on M68k.
* [[/TODO]] - Task list for Linux/m68k and Debian/m68k
* [[/Autobuilder]] - M68k Autobuilder/Buildds
http://www.debian.org/ports/m68k/ - Debian M68k official port page.
Current /Status of the port.
CD-Image : no-known source !
debian-installer : see M68k/Installing
There's no Installation Guide for Etch. However, you can have a look at Debian/Sarge Installation Guide http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/m68k/index.
BasiliskII - Mac emulator
Aranym - Atari / M68k vitrualisation tool.
/Cowbuilder – Quickly build packages in a clean chroot, even in parallel.
/sbuildQEMU - Setting up sbuild with QEMU for fast cross-compilation
/Porting - Debian on M68k.
/TODO - Task list for Linux/m68k and Debian/m68k
/Autobuilder - M68k Autobuilder/Buildds