2020-09-04

Original notes: https://storm.debian.net/shared/DIzNvS8p6QGNfcMMLsneugFYysvepfyphBv-y0RqaPs

Present

Agenda

Status

Local group census

ACTION: think about questions to ask groups

Spending ideas

Designs

Swag distribution

ACTION: investigate external (commercial?) options in other regions

Pandemic ideas

ACTION: valhalla to investigate holding a session on getting more local people involved ACTION: Brazilians to think about a HOWTO event on doing local group activities online (and other topics to be determined)

Next meeting

ACTION: larjona will hold a poll to decide the exact meeting time

Any other business

ACTION: Laura will put some time this weekend on the blog post and publish next week, encouraging active groups to update their wiki entry, new groups to enter a new entry, and people in general to come here to the channel