update lpub4 and lic
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
| * BrickStock (GPL2, http://brickstock.patrickbrans.com/)
* based on Brickstore
* probably Brickstore wasn't violating the bricklink ToS after all because BrickStock has similar functionality and is publicly endorsed by bricklink: http://www.bricklink.com/links.asp?catID
* see also: http://blog.1001bricks.com/374-brickstore-brickstock (French)
Debian support for Lego designers
Interacting with the team
Public IRC channel: #debian-lego on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
Make Debian include software for controlling the Lego Mindstorm controllers and CAD software to design Lego models.
Related source packages
Debtags can be used to locate Lego related packages. We tag them using the hardware::hobby:lego tag. They can be found using the debtags search.
See also usage graph.
Other possible future packaging projects
LPub4 (GPL2, http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpub4/)
the mac port of lpub4 is qt based and compiles fine after regenerating the Makefile with qmake -spec /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ CONFIG+=release -o Makefile lpub.pro
- there are probems with the scaling of models
Somebody has patches to make it work on Fedora 19: https://retracile.net/blog/category/lpub4
seems barely alive - upstream took 2 years to respond: https://sourceforge.net/p/lpub4/discussion/702453/thread/d284c304/
Brickstore (GPL2, http://www.brickforge.de/software/brickstore/index.en.html)
- porting from qt3 to qt4 doesnt seem trivial
- violates the bricklink terms of service?
- based on Brickstore
see also: http://blog.1001bricks.com/374-brickstore-brickstock (French)
LDForge (GPL3+, https://github.com/slatenails/ldforge)
- CAD modeller
- very young
Lic (GPL3+, http://bugeyedmonkeys.com/lic_info/)
- instruction creator like LPub4 but more automatic
- less customizable than LPub4 but easier to use
original author moved from googlecode to github and seems to be alive again: https://github.com/remig/lic
Put here an easy task that can be done to help you.
Put here a task that can be done to help you.
Put here a difficult task that can be done to help you.
If you have no other dedicated place to document stuff concerning your team, then use this place. You can put documentation (with warnings and infos), FAQ, TODO list (see "Get Involved" above) , ideas () etc.
You can use ?Subpages to structure the content if you have many things to document here.