converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Andrew McMillan, a.k.a firstname.lastname@example.org, a.k.a "Karora".
Things to do at Debconf
Get whereami to play nicely with (x||wpa)supplicant
- New package available, so if anyone wants it just ask me...
- Send patches for wpa_supplicant
- config file parsing issues
- Improve man page for wpa_supplicant, wpa_cli
- Add man page for wpa_supplicant.conf
- Suggest moving default wpa_supplicant.conf into /etc/wpasupplicant
- Try to improve robustness of reading CA certificate file.
- Improve wpa_supplicant example conf - example of open network