Email: <julien.puydt AT SPAMFREE laposte DOT net>
IRC: Snark on #debian-science and #debian-mentors
I'm trying to help get sage packaged in debian ; for this I took the dependencies of the various spkg in sage-5.2, and after automatic transformations and manual tweaks obtained the following dot file, where the color code is the following :
- red: not packaged in debian, or known incorrect in debian
- blue: someone is known to work on it ;
- yellow: debian probably doesn't even really need it ;
- purple: debian will have or has a package, but newer than what is in sage ;
- green: debian has a package, and perhaps it is a correct version.
Once transformed in a beautiful image, it allows to have a good overview of where the project stands. Notice that the dot file contains comments about the reasons of some of the colors.