Jonas Smedegaard is a freelance systems administrator and developer working with resource sharing within and between organisations, mostly schools and NGOs, trying to design systems that are both intuitive to use, strictly based on open standards and purely built from Free Software.
Jonas has been an official Debian developer since 2001, and is involved in multiple packaging teams, including...
- ghostscript - postscript interpreter and key part of many Free Software printing systems
- Sugar - the X11 desktop initially developed for OLPC XO's a.k.a. "$100 laptops"
- cdbs - framework for building Debian DPKG packages
- Debian Pure Blends - infrastructure for 100% Debian-internal "subdistributions"
- Skolelinux a.k.a. Debian-Edu - simplified Debian installations for school networks