Jeroen van Wolffelaar
Generic Debian things I plan to work on/am working on. Do not change anything here if you're not myself. Started maintaining this list 2006-04-24, and will never be truely complete, nor ordered by priority.
- Before debconf/debcamp: python2.4 as default
- Do some serious dak hacking
- Implement the rebuildtesting of QA further so that it runs autonomously
- Submit to summer of code: writing a web frontend? Need to do a very spartan PoC version myself I guess.
- MIA handling: document better, integrity checks, more stuff.
- (promised) Talk with Sam about mplayer
- QA work, probably mostly rebuild testing stuff (todo: better name!!)
- APT key management discussion: key rollover for stable releases
- Wat stuff with Myon
DebConf I-owe-beer-to list
- Steve Langasek (pre-emptive for etch, and because I won't go finish my RA assignments in time)
- Andreas Barth (ditto)
- Aurélien Jarno (rt2500 bp)
- Matthias Klose (for putting up with my persistence)
- Apache folks (promised in 2004, forgot why, but whatever)
- Barry Hawkins (keeping java-package on track)
- Christoph Berg (excellent MIA helping-out)
- Ryan Murray (for his buildd stuff)
- Probably more people I forgot