slsc is a spreadsheet calculator like sc . slsc was removed from Debian once. It has been resurrected and the version pre0.3.0-2 compiles in Debian Wheezy.
libslang2-dev is needed for compiling.
SLSC CHEAT SHEET / Menu cursor to move, return to select OR select by first letter ? Help (for further help see section help below) First letters of a topic+Enter are enough Enter to go back mark region ends with CTRL+G (if you use dvtm, you may have to escape it with CTRL+G, CTRL+G) Start a text/Enter in a field: < or > to align a text field to left or right and enter text = to enter a number or a formula TAB to edit the text of a cell Backspace (<-) do delete the cell content
The config file is ~/.slscrc . In the src directory it is slsc.rc
- HELP is in:
- slsc.hlp the documention is also available in slsc with ?
- tutorial.sc a short tutorial, load the file in slsc
- slsc.rc an example config file, may be placed as ~/.slscrc (not .rc)
- vprint.txt explains the usage of vprint, a printer filter to print long lines onto another page.
- sc.doc man page for sc not slsc