|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* Acorn 6 - DONE.
* [[/Rollup1]] - READY.
* [[/Webpack4]] - READY to go with webassemblyjs.
* [[/Babel7]] - STALLED need to build with babel 6 or embed babel 7
* webassemblyjs - READY to go with nodejs 12 for Array.prototype.flatMap
webpack 4.30 and nodejs 12 will need to go to unstable together.
* [[/Webpack4]] - DONE.
* [[/Babel7]] - IN PROGRESS need node-rollup-plugin-babel and node-gulp-babel major updates
* webassemblyjs - DONE.
/Webpack4 - DONE.
/Babel7 - IN PROGRESS need node-rollup-plugin-babel and node-gulp-babel major updates
- webassemblyjs - DONE.
- Upload the new major release to experimental
Run autopkgtest of reverse dependencies and rebuild all reverse build dependencies. Use tools like https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/meta build script.
- If a reverse dependency does not have tests enabled, then use the upstream testsuite with package.json updated
- Report bugs against all failing packages. Give reasonable time to fix things (2 week to a month at least).
- Fix packages in unstable or in experimental.
- Upload to unstable when important breakages are fixed.