Every year we try to get the Free Java devroom group together for a fine dinner in Brussels. We are lucky because this year (again) we have a Java hacker who is willing to help us with the restaurant details.
See below for details on the Restaurant, Menu and how to sign up!
The dinner will be on Saturday 3th February as part of Java/DevJam/2018/Fosdem
This is close to the Grand Place (Google Maps link)
- Duo of goat cheese and brie, brown beer caramel and aubel syrup
- Braised wild boar with leffe beer, celery root mash
or for Vegetarian:
- Vegetable pastilla with nuts
- All sorts of belgian chocolate
- Aperitif (glass of champagne), ½ bottle of wine, water, coffee
- white wine: chardonnay petirrojo colchagua valley chile 2015
- red wine: château l’hermitage cuvée tradition 2015
Limited invitation have been sent via mail and any remaining extra slots will be given either on the mailing list or during the talks on Saturday, so please stay tuned.
In case you wish to come but we don't have any more free slots available, we may still be able to accept you. In this case, the cost for the dinner is 65 euros which we will collect at the entrance of the restaurant or at the tables before the end of the dinner, please bring with you the exact money without the need for change. Please note that space is also limited so we may not be able to accomodate every request.
We would like to thank our sponsors who provided the funding to host the Libre Dinner for yet another year: