Every year we try to get the Free Java devroom group together for a fine dinner in Brussels. We are lucky because this year (again) we have a Java hacker who is willing to help us with the restaurant details.
See below for details on the Restaurant, Menu and how to sign up!
The dinner will be on Saturday 30th January as part of Java/DevJam/2016/Fosdem
Freedom is not Gratis
We would like to thank our sponsors who provided the funding to host the Libre Dinner for yet another year:
This is close to the Grand Place (Google Maps link)
- Cappuccino of mushrooms from the market
- Wild boar stew with chummy and 2 peppers (Meat Option)
- Vegetable and nut pastille (Vegetarian Option)
- Assorted chocolate and specula's delights
- Aperitif (glass of kir), half bottle of wine, water, coffee
- White wine: cuvée jean paul, côte de gascogne 2013/2014
- Red wine: château des alouettes costière de nîmes 2014
Limited invitation have been sent via mail and any remaining extra slots will be given either on the mailing list or during the talks on Saturday, so please stay tuned.
In case you wish to come but we don't have any more free slots available, we may still be able to accept you. In this case, the cost for the dinner is 55 euros which we will collect at the entrance of the restaurant or at the tables before the end of the dinner, please bring with you the exact money without the need for change. Please note that space is also limited so we may not be able to accomodate every request.