Every year we try to get the Free Java devroom group together for a fine dinner in Brussels. We are lucky because this year (again) we have a Java hacker who is willing to help us with the restaurant details.
See below for details on the Restaurant, Menu and how to sign up!
The dinner will be on Saturday 1th February as part of Java/DevJam/2014/Fosdem
Freedom is not Gratis
We would like to thank our sponsors who provided the funding to host the Libre Dinner for yet another year:
This is close to the Grand Place (Google Maps link)
- Crunchy goat cheese with speculoos, caramel of yellow pepper
- Duck breast with bigarade and black olives
Or, for the vegetarian menu
- Pastilla with vegetables and nuts
- Tarte tatin with carambar ice cream
- Aperitif (glass of kir), 1⁄2 bt of wine (or 3 beers/soft drinks), water, coffee
- white wine: colombard domaine de magnaut 2011
- red wine: merlot domaine des pourthié languedoc 20
Unfortunately the restaurant size is limited, so we will make seats available on a first come basis pending the replies from speakers.
We regret if we cannot accommodate everyone's request.
Invitation will be sent via mail and any remaining extra slots will be given either on the mailing list or during the talks on Saturday, so please stay tuned.