Every year we try to get the Free Java devroom group together for a fine dinner in Brussels. We are lucky because this year (again) we have a local Java hacker who is willing to help us with the restaurant details.
See below for details on the Restaurant, Menu and how to sign up!
The dinner will be on Saturday 2th February as part of Java/DevJam/2013/Fosdem
Freedom is not Gratis
We would like to thank our sponsors who provided the funding to host the Libre Dinner for yet another year:
We will be dining at restaurant Chez Leon restaurant, in 18, rue des Bouchers B-1000 Brussels
Non vegetarian menu
Entrées (one of)
- Shrimp Croquettes from Ostend
- Smoked Ham from the Ardennes
Plats (main dishes, choose one of...):
- Mussels Marinières and Chips
- Grilled Steak with Chips and Butter Maître d’Hôtel
Waterzooï with Chicken Ghent style, boiled potatoes
For our vegetarian friends
- Vegetable Soup of the day
- Large Plate of mixed Salads
- Green Beans, Tomatoes, Vinaigrette
Desserts and beverages
Plus Desserts (desserts, choose one of...):
- Ice cream Truffle with Chocolate
- Meringue ice cream with whipped Cream
- Brussels Waffle with whipped cream
- Boissons à volonté!
Unfortunately the restaurant size is limited, so we will make seats available on a first come basis pending the replies from speakers.
We regret if we cannot accommodate everyone's request.
Invitation will be sent via mail and extra slots will be given either on the mailing list or during the talks on Saturday, so please stay tuned.