The MACCHIATOBin was released in April 2017 and is available for $349.00.
U-Boot support has been accepted for 2017.05.
The Linux kernel has basic support for the ARMADA 8040 chip but some major functionality is missing. There are proposed patches, for example:
- mmc: sdhci-xenon: Add support to PHYs of Marvell Xenon SDHC
- arm64/clk: update Marvell Armada CP110 system controller driver
- clk: mvebu: adjust AP806 CPU clock frequencies to production chip
- net: mvpp2: misc improvements and preparation patches
- net: mvpp2: add basic support for PPv2.2
A basic DTB for the MACCHIATOBin has been submitted upstream and is included in 4.11.