The Marvell ESPRESSOBin (manufactured by GlobalScale) is a single board computer aimed at networking, storage, and connectivity. It features a Marvell ARMADA 3720 chip which can be used with Debian's arm64 port.
The Marvell ESPRESSOBin is available to order. Some of the early Kickstarter orders have been sent out already.
U-Boot support has been accepted for 2017.05.
Initial support for the Marvell ESPRESSOBin can be found in the 4.10 kernel. The current 4.12 kernel in unstable, backports boots on the ESPRESSOBin including Network and SDHCI support. Further patches have been proposed to increase the functionality, including these patch sets:
- arm64: dts: marvell: Add definition of SPI controller for Armada 3700
- arm64: dts: marvell: Add ethernet switch definition for the ESPRESSObin
- Support Armada 37xx SoC (ARMv8 64-bits) in mvneta driver
- mmc: Add support to Marvell Xenon SD Host Controller
- Add support for pinctrl/gpio on Armada 37xx
Links to other info
The UBOS docs have a default uboot environment which I found useful as I forgot to dump mine!
There is a work in progress Armbian port.