MSI Laptops and Desktops
DebianOn is an effort to document how to install, configure and use Debian on some specific hardware. Therefore potential buyers would know if that hardware is supported and owners would know how get the best out of that hardware.
The purpose is not to duplicate the Debian Official Documentation, but to document how to install Debian on some specific hardware.
If you need help to get Debian running on your hardware, please have a look at our user support channels where you may find specific channels (mailing list, IRC channel) dedicated to certain types of hardware.
Recent MSI Series
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI (gamingseries.png)
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI (logo.png)
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI/GS40/stretch (dmidecode_output.txt)
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI/GS40/stretch (lsmod_output.txt)
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI/M635 (msim635.png)
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI/WindU100 (photo.png)
- InstallingDebianOn/MSI/WindU90/squeeze (MSI U90.jpg)
- fr/InstallingDebianOn/MSI (logo.png)
Older MSI Series
If your model isn't listed above, you can create a new page. Name it something like "ModelName/etch" (it will be created under the current page):