|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
* Not (yet) a DD
* minor contributor on a number of wikis, LUG
* willing to help in whatever way I can
* vaidya dot anand at gmail dot com
As discussed on ?DebianWikiEngine, there have been multiple suggestions of moving to MediaWiki. If we decide to do that, and you would be willing to volunteer time to migrate the pages, test them, modify the ones that need modifying, clean up whatever, and then do all the other stuff needed...add your name here. If your email address isn't on the Wiki or on db.d.o, please email MichaelIvey and let him know how to reach you.
Active ?WikiGnome since over a year. Participated in a ["PHP"] wiki/CMS's development.
Willing and available to provide important assistance in a MediaWiki move, not to lead it.
- chealer on freenode
I suggest create a system to easily use the Wikimedia Commons images directly in the DebianWiki. So, we can use the GFDL Wikimedia images resources.
We would have a language system similar to ?MediaWiki/WikiPedia (links from one page in one language to pages in other one), categories, redirects... I am sure DebianWiki is going to improve a lot with MediaWiki software, without a great stress ;).
- Active on IRC #debian-kde and other IRC help channels for several years
Currently using MediaWiki for the Konversation wiki
- Definately interesting doing this, looking into ["KWiki"] now.
- argonel ["at"] sympatico dot ca
- Not (yet) a DD
- minor contributor on a number of wikis, including wikipedia, beaglewiki
- I think wiki.debian.net could really grow in popularity and be promoted but not whilst running kwiki
- willing to help manually moving and cleaning pages
- Not (yet) a DD
- minor contributor on a number of wikis, LUG
- willing to help in whatever way I can
- vaidya dot anand at gmail dot com