Giraffe is the Open Source variant of the Zarafa Collaboration Platform packaged for Debian.
Alioth Project: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-giraffe/
- track 7.1.9 upstream instead of 7.1.5
Remove Zarafa logos from Zarafa Web Access
Rename the packages from zarafa-* to giraffe-*
- Don't rename any binaries/directories
- Should we better rename all or none of them?
- We still have to provide a place to mention Zarafa (see their license)!
Fix copyright files
- Fix lintian errors and warnings
- Review and forward patches against libical, libvmime upstream. For now it seems we can run with the versions in sid.
- Move dlopen'ed libs to private directory
- Remove embedded copies of Smarty, fckeditor via the dfsg-clean branch in git.
- Use Debconf to generate the initial configuration
- Use dbconfig-common to generate the initial database configuration
- installing giraffe-server breaks without this
- Package/Debrand webapp (which seems possible since it is AGPL3, too)
- Provide licensed in non-free???
- Test full functionality
- We'd need some Outlook users here, too...
The origin of this list is provided by GuidoGünther in https://honk.sigxcpu.org/piki/agx/publications/2011-06-debian-groupware-zs.pdf