Update status libvmime and zarafa-webaccess
Rebranding is actually not needed any longer
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
|We have currently a re branded artwork made by [[ReneHeinen|René Heinen]]. The graphics are used inside the web application.||We have currently a re branded artwork made by [[ReneHeinen|René Heinen]]. With the change of the parts for redistribution license this is not needed any longer. Just for completeness.|
Giraffe is the free open source variant of the Zarafa Collaboration Platform packaged for Debian.
Alioth Project: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-giraffe/
Mailing List (Discussing): https://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-giraffe-discuss
Mailing List (Maintaining/Packaging): https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-giraffe-maintainers
The packages are not available by the Debian repositories, the packaging process is not yet finished.
import upstream version 7.2.0
- Fix Lintian errors and warnings
- Move dlopen'ed libs to private directory
Remove embedded copies of fckeditor via the dfsg-clean branch in git, (use fckeditor package)
- To be re done with version 7.2
Use dbconfig-common/Debconf to generate the initial configuration
- database name
- database user
- database login
- place of the database (local or remote)
Use dbconfig-common to generate the initial database configuration
installing zarafa-server breaks without this
zarafa-server shouldn't create the database on it owns (it needs to much mysql rights for this -> CREATE DATABASE is needed)
we can do the creation of the database by dbconfig-common and the setup of zarafa-server by the postinst script
- Test full functionality
- We'd need some Outlook users here, too...
- fix init script
- systemd compatibility
- error out when database is missing
- often hangs on stop
- systemd unit
- clean up packages (empty packages etc.)
- MTA integration
- check package descriptions
- logrotate (upstream available in installer/linux/zarafa.logrotate, put in zarafa-common, split it per package)
- check pre-/postinstall scripts: they do no error handling, don't include debhelper snippets
- z-push upstream update
- do not run as UID 0 (problematic for zarafa-search, otherwise it is configurable in the config files)
- Rename zarafa-client to libzarafa-client since it contains no client programs
- make libzarafaclient a proper versioned shared lib (or a private one)
- zarafa-libarchiver: rename to libzarafa-archiver
- zarafa-common: kill it with fire, no useful parts
Package webapp (which seems possible since it is AGPL3, too). prepared git repo: https://github.com/tijuca/zarafa-webaccess
WebApp tarball ships jQuery, extjs (3.4) and TinyMCE 4.0. (TinyMCE is does not seem to be in the Debian repositories, but to old)
- Lintian is complaining about
The origin of this list is provided by GuidoGünther in https://honk.sigxcpu.org/piki/agx/publications/2011-06-debian-groupware-zs.pdf
We have currently a re branded artwork made by René Heinen. With the change of the parts for redistribution license this is not needed any longer. Just for completeness.
The main login window.
The graphic on the left side on top.