Adding upstream URL for libvime
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
|* Package/Debrand webapp (which seems possible since it is AGPL3, too)|| * Package/Debrand webapp (which seems possible since it is AGPL3, too).
* WebApp tarball ships jQuery, extjs (3.4) and TinyMCE 4.0. (TinyMCE does not seem to be in the debian repositories)
Giraffe is the free open source variant of the Zarafa Collaboration Platform packaged for Debian.
Alioth Project: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-giraffe/
The packages are not available by the Debian repositories, the packaging process is not yet finished.
repackage libvmime (removed from Debian https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=774306 )
track 7.1.9 upstream instead of 7.1.5
- import upstream version 7.2.0
- evaluate trademark policy changes and decide on the necessity of rebranding
- depended Debranding if needed:
Remove Zarafa logos from Zarafa Web Access
Rename the packages from zarafa-* to giraffe-*
Replace the favicon in giraffe-webaccess
- Don't rename any binaries/directories
- Should we better rename all or none of them?
- We still have to provide a place to mention Zarafa (see their license)!
Fixing missed copyright file in package giraffe and giraffe-webaccess
- Fix Lintian errors and warnings
- Move dlopen'ed libs to private directory
Remove embedded copies of fckeditor via the dfsg-clean branch in git, use fckeditor package
- Partially done, we need to create DFSG source via import filter.
Remove embedded copy of php-webclient-ajax/client/widgets/swfupload/swfupload.swf use of libjs-swfupload instead
- Use Debconf to generate the initial configuration
- database name
- database user
- database login
- place of the database (local or remote)
- more needed?
Use dbconfig-common to generate the initial database configuration
- installing giraffe-server breaks without this
giraffe-server shouldn't create the database on it owns (it needs to much mysql rights for this -> CREATE DATABASE is needed)
we can do the creation of the database by dbconfig-common and the setup of giraffe-server by the postinst script
- Package/Debrand webapp (which seems possible since it is AGPL3, too).
?WebApp tarball ships jQuery, extjs (3.4) and TinyMCE 4.0. (TinyMCE does not seem to be in the debian repositories)
- Provide licensed in non-free???
- Test full functionality
- We'd need some Outlook users here, too...
The origin of this list is provided by GuidoGünther in https://honk.sigxcpu.org/piki/agx/publications/2011-06-debian-groupware-zs.pdf
We have currently a re branded artwork made by René Heinen. The graphics are used inside the web application.
The main login window.
The graphic on the left side on top.