Giacomo Catenazzi <email@example.com> Packages
- load CPU microcode for the newer Intel processors of architecture i386 and amd64.
- microcodes are not distributed within the packages, it seems not enough free for non-free
microcodes: http://people.debian.org/~cate/files/microcode . I can distribute, other distribution: please check the license and/or with Intel.
- I pack using git. You can find a public copy in git://git.debian.org/~cate/microcode.ctl.git . I use the following branches:
- upstream: the source as distributed by upstream, but without actual microcode file
- integration: the source for debian package. It contain the following branches:
- debian-dir: files in debian/ directory, debian specific
- debianitation: debian specific changes
- fix-dynamic: use dynamic buffer (and removed an improbable buffer overflow)
- fix-email: correct my email
- fix-makefile: correct makefile: make clean should clean all files
- fix-manpage: correct typos in manpage
- fix-random: other small changes, i.e. argument parsing, and removed overflow in case of huge filename in arguments.
- allow to update debian using floppies/zip/usb_key with a remote internetted computer
- it is a upstream and debian package
alioth progect page: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/apt-zip/
- active developers: Eddy Petrișor and François Févotte
More info on the alioth package page http://alioth.debian.org/projects/apt-zip/