Debian games meeting: 2011-08-07
2011-08-07, 12:00 UTC (http://www.doodle.com/6i5488txu32d7c97)
- #debian-games on irc.debian.org (aka irc.oftc.net)
- Action items from last meeting
- Giving all DDs commit access? There are alioth issues with this but when those are fixed, should we do it?
Do a session on #debian-meeting? This would be about training, answering questions and more.
- Pleft is an Open Source alternative to Doodle, albeit missing the local timezone option
- Use XZ compression for data packages (and maybe others?) [ansgar]
- How to package a game if it depends on unstable/unreleased versions of non-standard libraries? Currently OGS Mahjong depends on unstable branch of OGRE and the latest CEGUI release. The problem is that CEGUI must be specifically compiled for OGRE to work with it. [kornerr]