TODO FreedomBox Content
As simple as: pick a project where you can add value or help, and introduce yourself on IRC or the discussion list. Newcomers and non techies welcome.
FreedomBox email discussion List
Translations are done via: Weblate
Manual is generated out of this wiki: FreedomBox Manual
Landing page: Goal (presentation, download, engage/participate ?); page not up to date
- Reward Weblate hosting (donation)
User Experience page
Providing information that newcomers, user and developer need on wiki,debian.org.
- Minimal structure for new langages
- Wiki is scary big, reduce the aspect, simplifiy
Clean current content
Automatic list via category "?FreedomBoxClean"
Make FreedomBox manual happen.
- App content (setup).
- Configuration content.
- How To" / tutorial page for each use case.
Specific items will be added to the Manual TODO page.
Make the langages available on FreedomBox user interface and documentation grow.
- Plan for languages growth (content for newcomers, minimum wiki/interface needed)
- Local support test (IRC, mailing list, minimum wiki content)
- Secure Weblate hosting (emergency plan)
Landing page / External website
Making a clean website / landing page with 5 sections (clean presentation + features + download + engage/participate).
- CMS choice / Template
Next call: Sunday, October 22nd at 17:00 UTC
Latest news: Stable FreedomBox images - 2017-08-05
This page is copyright its contributors and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.