Hack call: 14:00 UTC
searx-admin packaging at https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/searx-admin (fred)
- try to run the app as in d/tests/general and a almost up to date d/examples/reference_settings.yml
- current app fails to edit a engine (#8)
- advises, tricks, good thinks to read and guide lines to help me are welcome
- Backup scheduling (sunil)
- Each repository has a schedule.
#850 Setup Wizard. can be closed? <= There's already one. Improvements should go to own issues?
- Close with link to reachability wizard issue.
#1310 Header style. can be closed? <= mockups are references, not requirements.
- Add comments.
- #1319 Colors in collapsed menu. can be closed? I wasn't able to reproduce it.
- #1231 can be closed? calling code has changed. Issue opened 2 years ago.
- #1532 can be closed? php-mysql was missing in demo server 1 year ago. Has it been fixed in affected images?
- Roundcube should be using sqlite, not mysql. Needs investigation.
- #1537 can be closed/unlocked? Sunil asked and got an answer apr19.
- #1868 Show ports to forwad. can be closed? Ports documented in wiki. They're optional (no need to display in UI?)
- Easy task for new contributor to add the port information table.
- Document that port should not be changed.
- Deluge uses random port by default. Open an issue for this.
- #1347 can be closed?
- #1942 RYF certif ¿Status/Next steps?
Sunil will ping the FreedomBox Foundation.
- #1395 Web client Mumble ¿Status/Next steps?
- #1944 marketeam: ¿Status/Next steps?
- Discuss in a call: TBD
- #1356, 1357 ¿Status/Next steps?
- #1358 ¿Status/Next steps?
- Check if apt cache is old, then update it automatically.
- #1227 ¿Status/Next steps?