Hack call: 14:00 UTC
- upgrades: Detect and update to next release
- Option to enable/disable automatic distribution upgrade
Some people customize FreedomBox with manually installed apps.
Using blends-dev framework for FreedomBox
- debian-fbx source package generates 2 binary packages
fbx-all: Installs FreedomBox and dependencies
- fbx-tasks: Adds entry to tasksel
- Web sentinel for bug tracking and statistics
FreedomBox in systemd containers
- snapper-cleanup service is failing
- mediawiki: Test various features
- Make Plinth listen on IPv6 local address too by default
Use Unix domain sockets instead - not supported by CherryPy.
- Plinth listening on IPv6 socket is not a concern - close issue.
- Apache is already listening on IPv6 and forwards to Plinth.
- Splitting Tor into 3 different applications
- Hidden Service
- SOCKS Proxy
- Download packages over Tor
- Relation to Shadowsocks?
- Not directly related. It may be possible to overlay Tor on top of Shadowsocks.
- Use Upstream bridges common to all 3
- Use separate instances as recommended by Tor logs
- Offline, long term key support
- Close until we have a concrete use case.
- Mailpile is Python 2 only?
- Create an /etc configuration manager module
- No longer using etckeeper, it takes a lot of time
- Snapshots also cover /etc
- spike: Explore client certificate based authentication
- webauthn allows for public-private key pair authentication
- also hardware tokens
- Update systemd timer job schedule based on system load
- Setup process should create GPG keys for user
- Add ability to configure shared connection
- Create new issue for UI changes.
- Adding donation links
- Start community heartbeat support
- We have remote backups capability.
- Report when user's keys are expiring